Pecan & Walnut Double Treat Cakes Gift Box
Can’t decide on just one of our popular cakes? Then try Pecan & Walnut Double Treat Cakes. You’ll save money and get two incredible 1 1/2 lb. cakes, gift-boxed and shipped together. A great gift idea!
The Pecan & Walnut Double Treat Cakes package includes:
- 1.5 lb. Pecan Treat Cake
- 1.5 lb. Walnut Treat Cake
- Each cake serves 14 people each
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
Pecan Cake : Pecans, Dates (processed with sugar) Cherries (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate(preservative), FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1 ,oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Pineapple (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate added as preservative, FD&C Yellow # 5 FD&C Blue # 1 ,oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Sugar enriched wheat flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [Vitamin B1] Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Eggs and baking powder (Cornstarch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum, Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium).
Walnut Cake: Sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey, nonfat milk, mono and diglyceride and soy lecithin emulsifiers, natural and artificial flavor, artificial color (Blue 1 Lake, Red 3, Yellow 5 Lake)
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Pecan & Walnut Double Treat Cakes arrive ready to enjoy
- Store at room temperature up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Chill before slicing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.