Original Texas Pecan Fruit Cake - 4.5 lbs.
Same delicious recipe, even more impressive to serve or give. Hospitality is a way of life down in Texas. And a big welcome includes serving fine food … like this famous Pecan Cake. What makes these cakes so deliciously welcoming? They still hand-make this same recipe today. These pecan cakes are an eagerly-awaited holiday tradition for families across the country. Made without all the “extra” ingredients like spices, raisins, candied peels and citron that many folks don’t like, and plenty of the things they love (nearly 1/3 of each cake is pecans). Easy to slice and serve, and includes serving suggestions.
This package includes a 4.5 lb. Round Pecan Cake
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
Pecan Cake : Pecans, Dates (processed with sugar) Cherries (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate(preservative), FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1 ,oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Pineapple (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate added as preservative, FD&C Yellow # 5 FD&C Blue # 1 ,oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Sugar enriched wheat flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [Vitamin B1] Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Eggs and baking powder (Cornstarch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum, Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium).
Instructions / Storage
- Pecan Cakes arrive ready to enjoy
- Store at room temperature up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Chill before slicing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.